Credit Reports for Tenant Screening, Extension of Credit and Real Estate BrokersZipReports gives you around-the-clock access to instant consumer reports online from the major credit reporting bureaus via our secure web server. Credit reports provide excellent insights to landlords, retailers extending credit, and real estate brokers to assist in profitable decision-making. ZipReports offers you consumer reports from all three* major credit reporting bureaus. (*See Application information for restrictions.) ZipReports sifts through credit report data and delivers the parts that are important to your business. Our reports are clearly formatted for easy review. We integrate the data from the bureaus into one merged document. We interpret the "language" of credit reports for you, minimizing the use of codes.
Most credit report information on an individual remains on the report for seven years, and Public Records will remain for ten years.
Credit Report Contents Include:
- Names: All names the bureau has listed for that specific Social Security Number.
- Security Numbers: All Social Security Numbers reported to the bureau as being used by that applicant. (*See our Verification services for even more in-depth SSN checks.)
- Date of birth*: (*Only displayed if there is a discrepancy between dates reported at different times.)
- Addresses: Includes first reported and last reported dates at each address of residency.
- Employment: At a minimum, lists names of employer companies. Some files also contain employer addresses and employment dates.
- Credit History: Account types and lenders are listed, along with balances due, credit limits, payment histories, durations of accounts, collection status, and other related information.
- Financial Public Records: Civil judgments, bankruptcy filings, tax liens, etc.
- Inquiries: List of companies that have requested credit reports on applicant to consider extending credit. Dates of requests are often listed.
- Remarks: Comments from consumer relating to information provided in report.
FICO Credit Risk ScoresZipReports provides many types of scores developed by TransUnion, Equifax and Experian. These leading credit bureaus have invested substantial research in development of these scoring systems that intelligently help predict future behavior patterns of applicants in various situations. Through our partnership with these industry leaders, ZipReports offers scoring tools that can aid you in making the most profitable decisions for your particular business. Scores provide easy-to-read summary evaluations that can give you a quick overview of an applicant's creditworthiness.
The most commonly used score is the FICOÂ® score, developed by Fair, Isaac. It is determined by assigning values to characteristics including payment history, amounts owed, length of credit history, new credit, and types of credit in use.
- Experian/Fair, Isaac score from Experian
- BeaconÂ® score from Equifax
- EmpiricaSM or TransRisk score from Trans Union
- Other scores (We can help determine which would be best for you!)